Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Q-Tips Theory

Damn cat!!! The abusive word came out from my mouth. I caught him on top of my dresser nudging and pushing a box of Q-Tips. Plop! goes the box and Q-Tips were strewn all over the floor.

Ah Choy, our Siamese cat, enjoys playing with Q-Tips. Why? I don't know. Reasons only known to him. When he was younger, a Q-Tip will entertain him for the rest of the day. Of late, he had slowed down. But for an eight year old kitty, he is still in perfect health. Possibly this is due to his old age syndrome. Or maybe in his pea-sized brain, he considers himself as a grown up macho male kitty; less play. Who knows the animal kingdom.

Few years ago, Dave was cleaning his ears when he realized that he lost few Q-Tips that he had taken from the Medic Kit. He thought he had taken at least 8-10 pieces. Half were gone. He searched everywhere for his Q-Tips but did not find not a single piece. "Hmmm.. am I going senile?" Dave whispered to himself. He decided to investigate. He came to me and asked whether I took some of his Q-Tips stash. "Do I look like I need it like you do?" I snapped at him.

Meanwhile, inside our bedroom, we heard a commotion; our cat running back and forth. At times slamming his body on to the floor. "That's weird! Wonder what makes him so frisky?" I told Dave. We both entered the room and guess what? Lo and behold!, the mysterious missing Q-Tips were everywhere on the floor. Damn, you sneaky little bastard, you out smart us! But we still love you no matter what.

ends.

1 comment:

Dora A-Erb said...

Hahaha... Zia, I think Ah Choy is teasing you and Dave :)