Friday, February 13, 2009

Be my Valentine

This will be our 14th Valentine's Day together and we are thankful we have come this far. We look back the good old memories we shared together, some of which are irreplaceable. We are thankful our marriage endured the minor set backs we encountered over the years. Fond memories are treasured in the form of pictures taken from various occasions of our time together with the hope that it will always be remembered for the next few decades to come.

Tonight, we plan to dine at a restaurant we both had agreed. It's going to be a beautiful night for both of us as w
e are expecting more snow tonight. Although we have stopped drinking alcohol, tonight will be an exception. We will remember the significance of tonight's celebration, looking back at what we have achieved together and pray that it will continue for as long as we are together.

I remember the first time we celebrated our Valentine's Day together, my husband gave me
a bracelet made of topaz stones. It was the most beautiful set of jewelery I have ever had in my life. The bracelet sparkled in the dark and I couldn't resist wearing it on my wrist.

As time goes
by, I no longer wanted expensive gifts. The only and one gift I want from my husband is his purest love for me that no expensive gift can ever replace the value. In return, I offer my unconditional love back to him.

4 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Happy Valentine's to Zia and Dave... Enjoy your dinner and wine.... :)

NanC said...

have a good one :p~
salute =D

Anonymous said...

Hi Zia, dropping by here. Hope you had a wonderful valentines.

Bah I already add you in my link kio.

Luth

Anonymous said...

Hi Zia,
Visiting your blog. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines.

I added you in my link kio.